[Qgis-developer] rasterlayertest broken since 2012-08-04

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:27:52 PDT 2012

Hi

Those are new tests I pushed last Friday. The tests ran OK on my
machine, and I noticed today that they failed elsewhere.
I am about to push fixes for this and also other things that are
related to those failures (cpt-city and color ramps).

I thought that any failures would be caught by Tim's Jenkins server
and I would have received and email.

BTW there are still intermitted failures in qgsexpressiontest that
have been around for some time.

Etienne