[Qgis-developer] Possible algorithms for SEXTANTE

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:56:04 PDT 2012

> Someone alerted me to PySAL today : https://geodacenter.asu.edu/projects/pysal

PySAL is great, I already had it in my list. However, it is complex
and there are no ready-to-use algorithms, but a great collection of
basic functions to combine, some maybe we should think about something
like the R link.. That is, to expose PySAL through SEXTANTE, making it
easier to use.

I have not worked much on that, but from what I have seen in the API
and the examples, it's a bit harder than adapting other libraries.

Anyway, sounds like a great goal to achieve for 2.0, so I woul love to
work on that once we fix other things :-)