[Qgis-developer] SEXTANTE and core plugins

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 06:36:27 PDT 2012

I'm already working on moving fTools to SEXTANTE and also
fix some existing bugs. As work is not complete I don't commit
it to the SEXTANTE main repo.

If anyone interested, I can upload existing code somewhere.
But don't expect much, currently only 15 algorithms reviewed
and I even didn't test them extensively

--
Alexander Bruy