[Qgis-developer] color ramp manager

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 05:58:44 PDT 2012

Brent,

thanks for the information. I am forwarding it to the list because I think
it is of general interest.

I am not sure I understand how we should notify users when a CC BY or CC
BY_NC-SA (commercial).

Do we have to show the author and copyright information along with the
gradient when user chooses it? Also, whenever it is displayed, for example
in the style manager main window?

I can imagine a simple text with the author name and informal license tag,
along with a link to get the entire copyright information.

thank,
Etienne