[Qgis-developer] How to color a raster with a color table with values From - To?

SupportLists supportlists at qlands.com
Tue Aug 7 23:42:32 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am using QGIS API to develop a custom application. Currently I'm using
QgsRasterLayer::PalettedColor + QgsRasterLayer::ColorRampShader  +
QgsColorRampShader::ColorRampItem to render a raster using a specific
color map.

Now, I need to render the raster with a colormap using value From - To
however, ColorRampItem struct only accepts one value. Is there another
way around? Or, its it possible to create user defined DrawingStyles and
ColorShadingAlgorithms? If so how?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards,
Carlos.