[Qgis-developer] color ramp manager

jjg j.j.green at gmx.fr
Wed Aug 8 12:44:00 PDT 2012

Etienne Tourigny-3 wrote

> this is great.  I don't think the QGis: prefix is needed though - this
> should be general...

sure, but I mean that if you want to make a particular selection
for QGIS then you can use the tagging facility to save that
selection directly from the site.  The prefix and/or uniqueness
of the tag makes it possible for me to filter out the selection.

Generic tagging is also helpful, of course

> Could you add relevant tags to the items in your selections? (e.g.
> "GMT ocean" should have tag "bathymetry")

Eventually, time permitting :-)