[Qgis-developer] Map canvas flickers

Kuhn Matthias, Vermessung Matthias.Kuhn at Stadt-Uster.ch
Thu Aug 9 00:48:32 PDT 2012

Done

On X11: Show backbuffer checkbox / enable disable "incremental rendering" spinbox according to availability
On Mac: Disable backbuffer option (but check so user knows it's enabled) / disable "incremental rendering" spinbox
On Windows: Disable backbuffer option (but check so user knows it's enabled) / enable "incremental rendering" spinbox

I hope Windows doesn't care either about PaintOnScreen neither, because it's not set there any more now. But no problems on this win-system here. Couldn't test mac though, but the changes there where minimal.

--
Matthias Kuhn