[Qgis-developer] Diagram improvements

Kuhn Matthias, Vermessung Matthias.Kuhn at Stadt-Uster.ch
Thu Aug 9 05:48:36 PDT 2012

Do you think circular diagrams (i.e. text and pie) need to have an option to scale their radius instead of their area?
In my opinion this is a bug in the current version and should be changed without option as it overexagerates bigger values. But maybe there is a reason to leave this choice to the user?

--
Matthias Kuhn