[Qgis-developer] What path for QTWebKit

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 02:18:31 PDT 2012

Hi Marco,

thx greatly for hint.
Unfortunately my problem is opposite to your.

I'm having a QTWEBKIT NOT found on configuring phase.
So the cmake don't generate the files need for compilation.

I guess the cmake search the qwebkit on a different path from where it is
installed.
I think to have a qtwebkit installed on a 4.6 version.

Or perhaps is missing some sub-module of qtwebkit.
I don't know.

Andrea.

2012/8/15 Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. <marco.lechner at fossgis.de>

>  Hi Andrea,
>
> I had a similar problem two days ago, because I tried to compile QGIS
> "WITH_DESKTOP NO" (just needed QGIS mapserver and Python Bindings). ccmake
> was succesfull but build failed. may be this info is helpful. jef should
> have fixed this issue in master (did not try if his fix works)
>
> Marco
>
> Am 15.08.2012 10:26, schrieb Andrea Peri:
>
> Hi,
> I'm try-ing to install the QTWebKit on my RedHat.
>
> But the cmake of qgis still report me it is unavailable.
>
> Perhaps there is a different folder path.
>
> Any hint on where is searched for the QTWebKit and how it is possible to
> change se searched path on cmake ?
>
> Thx,
>
> --
> Andrea Peri