[Qgis-developer] Merge of Arun's summer of code work

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 22:21:51 PDT 2012

Hello all,

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:

> By the way I noticed a small regression in that you cant set symbol
> levels for anything but the top level symbol layers.

Tim, yes, I too noticed it. I think I would work on the Symbol Levels
dialog to accommodate that soon.

Martin, I have a few things in mind which we could fix by chipping away bit
by bit,

1. SIP Bindings: During developement, I ran into SIP binding breakages a
number of times when compiling, but just deleted problematic functions to
solve the compile issue. I think they need to be reworked. I have no prior
experience in SIP, and have started reading about it. Any guidelines in
this matter is welcome. This should be done first I think.

2. Automated tests: This you have mentioned to me already, and I think, we
should get into that. This again a new area for me, but shouldn't take much
time.

3. Old issues: Anything under the sun with respect to Symbology on the bug
tracker.

Any suggestions on how we could go on with the above is welcome.

Arunmozhi
Twitter: @tecoholic
Website: http://arunmozhi.in
IRC Nick: teco