[Qgis-developer] scale dependent visibility and fixed scales

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Thu Aug 16 04:54:10 PDT 2012

Hi all, today I was plaing around with some swiss maps (LK25 and LK50) I
wanted to have LK50 (national map 1:50000) visible only from scale
1:50000 and if it is zoomed in then I want to see LK25.

So I set the maps to be scale dependent visible as here:
LK25 min:0 Max 50000
LK50 min: 50000 Max 1000000000

the concept works but there is a detail (matter of changing a < to <= or
so) that I think it is not super intuitive.
If I select the fixed scale of 1:50000 then onlx LK25 is shown. I would
expect either both or only LK50 to be visible.
what do think?

ciao
--
Marco Bernasocchi