[Qgis-developer] Horizontal tile scale widget

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 23:23:14 PDT 2012

> Another option: get rid of if completely and synchronise the scale
> intervals in the status bar to the tile intervals.

I was thinking about it too. But you will finish with not rounded
strange scale numbers like 1666, 3332, 6664 ... because they depend on
tile cache resolutions and your map canvas size ... In this case I would
prefer nice scale intervals widget and additional horizontal tile scale
slider.

--
Ivan Mincik <ivan.mincik at gmail.com>