[Qgis-developer] Python support in project file

Giuseppe Sucameli sucameli at faunalia.it
Tue Aug 21 04:34:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm also thinking that I might be good to have a light yellow bar for
> warnings, light red for error, and light blue for information.  Pick
> the main colour of the icon and change it enough so the icon and bar
> stand out.

The bar is already red for critical messages, orange-yellow for warnings
and light blue for informations :)
Have a look at the QgsMessageBar::pushWidget() method [1].

BTW, if you tell me the new hex of filling and border colors
I'll change them.

Cheers.

[1] https://github.com/brushtyler/Quantum-GIS/commit/382187ba0b0be6e5b0e64e654b6c66f2271838fe#L4R153