[Qgis-developer] Welcome to our newest core commiter: Victor Olaya

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Aug 21 09:19:14 PDT 2012

Hi Folks

Work conditions here at QGIS central must be really great because we
have just welcomed another developer to the QGIS Core developer team
(i.e. those with commit rights to the master repository). Despite us
halving pay and doubling the length of our shifts, new recruits keep
joining!*

Victor will be bringing the SEXTANTE plugin into the core of QGIS so
that it ships by default and has maximum exposure. Victor, we are
extremely pleased to have you join our team!

Regards

* This is a joke - QGIS core team are not paid by the QGIS project or
expected to work shifts!

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux