[Qgis-developer] R scripts for raster layers in External Apps of the Sextante Toolbox plugin

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 05:22:48 PDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Agustin Lobo <alobolistas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've tried the R script in scripts/Raster histogram
> and do not get any plot, just get what can be seen here
> (after trying multiple alternatives):
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3180464/RSextante.jpeg

Hi!

I see you get the same result as I do .. :(
Somehow the png is not written but the coresponding html page IS written ..
I thought I missed a R-module and did investigate already a bit but
did not find out why ..
When I try the same thing directly in R (the histogram module)
everything gets written correctly .. so I don't know where the bug is
..
But "nice" to see that I am not the only one with that problem ..

currently no time to do further investigation :(
If you find out new things please share

kind regards
Werner