[Qgis-developer] R scripts for raster layers in External Apps of the Sextante Toolbox plugin

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Aug 28 03:04:23 PDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Barry Rowlingson
<b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hmmm. I'll maybe have another look and send you a version with some
> debugging statements. I was in a rush., it definitely worked fir me! The
> reason you had it in a different line was because I had some debug print
> statements in.

 Replacing shell=True with shell=False also works for me. I'm using
Sextante plugin version 1.0.7 on Qgis 1.7.4.

 Maybe your R doesn't have the right packages installed, or you didn't
do a plugin reload after editing...

 Print the command variable just before the subprocess.Popen line
(60). Test the output from proc.wait() line 62.

 I tried a grass algorithm and it just flat crashed Qgis with an
assertion violation... Oh well...

Barry