[Qgis-developer] Sextante - OTB plugin and SAR data in Mac OS X

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 02:22:02 PDT 2012

Hi Julien,

Yes, I will do these things that you mentioned below.

> First please change the CTEST_SITE variable in the script (put something
> as "noli" or whatever), otherwise you will overwrite my submissions to [1].
> It seems like you have internet access issue (see errors at the end of
> the script, maybe missing "http_proxy" env var) so your build results
> did not get to the dashboard this time...
> Also please change "ctest_start(Nightly)" to "ctest_start(Experimental)".
>
> About your gdal issue, look in the script for the section where GDAL*
> variables are set :
>
> GDALCONFIG_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=/opt/local/bin/gdal-config
> GDAL_CONFIG:FILEPATH=/opt/local/bin/gdal-config
> GDAL_INCLUDE_DIR:STRING=/opt/local/include
> GDAL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/opt/local/lib/libgdal.dylib
>
> And customize this to match William's framework.
> Maybe it's just about changing "/opt" (macport install location) to
> "/usr/local" (William's framework location)
> You have to find where the "gdal-config" executable is on your system.
>
> Do the same for GEOTIFF*, TIFF* and JPEG* variables.
> For the other ones (EXPAT, CURL) cmake shall find the OSX version itself.
>
> Julien
>
> [1] http://dash.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php?project=OTB

Meanwhile, I just test William's script with some addtion for the GDAL.

Here is part of the logs.

########

Nolis-MacBook-Pro:build nsicad$ cmake -D
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=MinSizeRel -D
CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="x86_64" -D CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET="10.8"
-D CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT="/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk" -D
OTB_WRAP_QT=OFF -D OTB_WRAP_JAVA=OFF -D OTB_WRAP_PYTHON=OFF -D
BUILD_APPLICATIONS=ON -D OTB_USE_VISU_GUI=OFF -D
GDALCONFIG_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/bin/gdal-config
-D GDAL_CONFIG:FILEPATH=/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/bin/gdal-config
-D GDAL_INCLUDE_DIR:STRING=/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/include
-D GDAL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix//lib/libgdal.dylib
-D TIFF_LIBRARY=/Library/Frameworks/UnixImageIO.framework -D
GEOTIFF_LIBRARY=/Library/Frameworks/UnixImageIO.framework -D
JPEG_LIBRARY=/Library/Frameworks/UnixImageIO.framework -D
USE_OPENMP=OFF -D CMAKE_INSTALL_NAME_DIR=/usr/local/lib/otb ..
-- Repository status :
--   Mercurial version is 2.3
--   Repository revision is 0bbc4e4c5374
--   No files modified locally
-- Importing GDAL...
-- Found GDAL: /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/lib/libgdal.dylib
--   GDAL includes : /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/include
--   GDAL library  : /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/lib/libgdal.dylib
--   GDAL version is 1.9.1
--   Testing if GDAL has tiff    -- no
--   Testing if GDAL has geotiff -- no
--   Testing if GDAL has jpeg    -- no
--   Testing if GDAL has OGR     -- yes
-- Performing Test CHECK_GDALOPEN_SYMBOL
-- Performing Test CHECK_GDALOPEN_SYMBOL - Failed
CMake Warning at CMake/ImportGdal.cmake:210 (MESSAGE):
  CHECK_GDALOPEN_SYMBOL test failed : your platform exhibits a gdal/geotiff
  conflict.

William, what is it the GDAL have this nos

e.g.

--   Testing if GDAL has tiff    -- no
--   Testing if GDAL has geotiff -- no
--   Testing if GDAL has jpeg    -- no

Julien, I think I will encounter this problem with GDAL with your
script as well. I am using William's GDAL framework.

Thanks.

Noli