[Qgis-developer] Change transparency with new symbology - segmentation fault

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 15:54:36 PST 2012

I found a problem to assign transparency to a vector layer, using the new symbology -> Graduated style. When I do 'Change transparency', I get a segmentation fault (core dumped).

Anyone confirm?

To replicate, simply add a vector layer, apply a Graduated symbology with the new symbology engine; then click with the right mouse button over the classes -> Change transparency.

I tried with spatialite and shapefiles, both with the same results (segmentation fault).

I am using QGIS master (ubuntugis) on Xubuntu 12.04.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Pedro Venâncio