[Qgis-developer] New FAKE_LIB_GRASS_GIS fails to compile on Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Dec 8 10:59:13 PST 2012

I was wondering if that fake grass library stuff would break something on OS X...

I don't see it linked anywhere so it looks like the fake "library" is indeed a plugin type thing, and thus MODULE is correct.  That means all the Mac framework junk added to the target properties is bogus, and should be removed.