[Qgis-developer] Is there already a fix for bug #6638?

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sun Dec 9 23:06:46 PST 2012

Hi,

this code has been merged

Link [1] tells you that it has been merged 24 days ago with the commit
number in question.
Go to pull requests and choose a random pull request to see, what an
open pull request looks like.

Thank you for the link to the issue report, that somehow escaped my
attention. It's closed now.

Regards,
Matthias