[Qgis-developer] How to use Qgis 1.8 with GDAL trunk 1.10dev ?

lcelati lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Mon Dec 10 15:45:52 PST 2012

Hello,

I need to use  GDAL  trunk 1.10dev (or Gdal SVN) via qgis 1.8.
What are the different ways to use GDAL trunk 1.10dev (or Gdal SVN) with
qgis 1.8?

1/ Is it possible to setup this installation via "osgeo4w setup" ?

2/Or am i obliged to compile the softwares in two steps ( compile gdal svn &
qgis targetting gdal svn) ?

3/ If i am obliged to compile the 2 softwares... when i should compile qgis
, it would be possible to target the gdal svn version?

In advance, thank you to throw light for me.

With kind regards.

Image.