[Qgis-developer] hub.qgis.org dead slow?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 01:55:26 PST 2012

Hi Andreas!

Good suggestion but why paying when somebody is offering to host it?
I mean - I can fully understand that you want to be independent but - In my
case the Server would be fully under my control and is directly connected
to the austrian VIX (Vienna Internet Exchange node) so it should be super
fast ..
Even more I can offer full root to other admins too .. I see it just to
reduce the build load from the main server which has to deal with users ..

but you are right .. ask the PSC .. :)

regards
Werner