[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-community-team] Section 508 compliance for QGIS

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:52:09 PST 2012

Hey David,

I think it's a great idea.  Anything that can help the movement of QGIS
into the government sector is a good thing.

I would find it hard to see that we wouldn't want to post it on the site if
it is completed.

Happy to be one of the devs to lead a hand if you need any questions
answered/reviewed.

I have added the qgis-developer list and qgis-psc to the topic as you will
get more people looking over it.

 PSC what are your thoughts?

Regards,
Nathan