[Qgis-developer] SAGA modules (version 2.1.0) through SEXTANTE on Mac OSX

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:16:27 PST 2012

Hi Victor,

Below are the outputs from my terminal. The error:library is a non-issue according to comments on the dev forum for saga.

Regards,
John

> which saga_cmd
> /usr/local/bin/saga_cmd
> saga_cmd
  #####   ##   #####    ##
 ###     ###  ##       ###
  ###   # ## ##  #### # ##
   ### ##### ##    # #####
##### #   ##  ##### #   ##

error: library

library search path: /usr/local/lib/saga

58 available module libraries:
- climate_tools
- contrib_a_perego
- docs_html
- docs_pdf
- geostatistics_grid
- geostatistics_points
- geostatistics_regression
- grid_analysis
- grid_calculus
- grid_calculus_bsl
- grid_filter
- grid_gridding
- grid_spline
- grid_tools
- grid_visualisation
- ihacres
- imagery_classification
- imagery_rga
- imagery_segmentation
- imagery_svm
- imagery_tools
- io_esri_e00
- io_gdal
- io_gps
- io_grid
- io_grid_grib2
- io_grid_image
- io_odbc
- io_shapes
- io_shapes_dxf
- io_table
- lectures_introduction
- pj_georeference
- pj_proj4
- pointcloud_tools
- recreations_fractals
- recreations_games
- shapes_grid
- shapes_lines
- shapes_points
- shapes_polygons
- shapes_tools
- sim_cellular_automata
- sim_ecosystems_hugget
- sim_erosion
- sim_fire_spreading
- sim_hydrology
- ta_channels
- ta_compound
- ta_hydrology
- ta_lighting
- ta_morphometry
- ta_preprocessor
- ta_profiles
- table_calculus
- table_tools
- tin_tools
- transect

type -h or --help for further information