[Qgis-developer] QGIS VM Downtime

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Dec 20 14:52:18 PST 2012

Folks,

The OSU OSL folks are taking the QGIS VM down very soon
to 10-30 minutes to grow the disk partition.  This will affect
hub.qgis.org and possible some other services.

Hmm, skimming the QGIS notes at:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#QGIS

It seems to me it would be helpful to flesh out that
description and/or point to more information including
who the primary contacts are responsible for administering
this VM.  For me Alex and Jurgen come to mind but I
don't know who else is involved or most appropriate as
a contact.

Best regards,