[Qgis-developer] New Vector API

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Fri Dec 28 09:22:01 PST 2012

Hi Martin,
all this looks great! I really had troubles with FieldMap and vector
handling in python plugin developpement. I really appriciate that step
towards more usability for basic plugin developpers.  Ready for testing and
correcting some plugins of course.
 Some classes were removed some days ago and many plugins are already
broken. From my point of view, it is a good timing for merging your branch,
before qe spend to much efforts on correcting them. (And I stick with
osgeo4w for testing, so it's hard to test your branch otherwirse ;-))
Régis