[Qgis-developer] Print composer: font-size regression

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Feb 2 03:45:23 EST 2012

Hi

This is caused by the call to setStyleSheet in the composer:

(qgscomposer.cpp: 323) setStyleSheet( QString( "font-size: %1pt; "
).arg( fontSize ) );

It seems this is propagated through all children down to the
QFontDialogs. With a quick google, I only found this:

http://lists.qt.nokia.com/pipermail/qt-interest/2011-January/030939.html

So easiest solution is probably to have the QFontDialogs with 0 parents
to avoid propagation.
Any better solutions?

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions