[Qgis-developer] build error

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Feb 2 17:07:26 EST 2012

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da napisał(a):
> I'm getting the same error trying to compile latest trunk on Ubuntu
> 11.10 (Oneiric) 32 bit. Is there some way to solve this without
> messing around with sip source? Borys, did you solve it?

Hi guys, still no success on Wheezy.
Seems the problem began after SIP update to 4.13.1-3
Sid repository contains exactly the same version, so I expect the same
problem. Probably downgrading to Squeeze's SIP 4.10 should help, unfortunately
it's going to break a lot of dependences and I can't risk these days...