[Qgis-developer] QGIS-server in master

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Feb 6 02:52:35 EST 2012

Hi Yves

QGIS server from trunk works for me (at least with some test projects).
Are you sure the map-Parameter of the request is correct?
If yes, could you paste the request url and maybe send a small set of
testdata and demoproject?

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions