[Qgis-developer] Composer redesign

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:04:44 EST 2012

Hey James,

Not sure how much would be involved with 1) I can look into for you and see
what I can do.  It would be a handy thing to have.

For 2) I normally just delete the text in the Legend Items tab for each
item I don't want to show including layer names or group names.  Does this
do what you need? or have I missed something.

- Nathan