[Qgis-developer] OpenLayers plugin error

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Feb 6 14:10:14 EST 2012

Hi all.
If I load a layer with incorrect projection I get an error with OL plugin.
Of course the problem is with the user, but the plugin should intercept the exception
and present a more meaningful warning.
BTW, is there a redmine instance for this plugin?
All the best.
===
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/openlayers/openlayers_plugin.py", line 48,
in addLayer
    self.plugin.addLayer(self)
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/openlayers/openlayers_plugin.py", line 180,
in addLayer
    self.__setMapSrsGoogle()
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/openlayers/openlayers_plugin.py", line 237,
in __setMapSrsGoogle
    extMap = coodTrans.transform(extMap, QgsCoordinateTransform.ForwardTransform)
QgsCsException: trasformazione diretta of
(26402.247872, 81544.425535)
PROJ.4: +proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +no_defs +to +proj=merc +a=6378137
+b=6378137 +lat_ts=0.0 +lon_0=0.0 +x_0=0.0 +y_0=0 +k=1.0 +units=m +nadgrids=@null
+wktext  +no_defs
Error: latitude or longitude exceeded limits

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu