[Qgis-developer] Re: SSH Key hub.qgis.org (was : my first python plugin for qgis)

SBL Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Feb 7 08:47:21 EST 2012

Hei Vincent

Thanks for that hint. Now I managed to upload my repository.

My next question is: Is my repository somehow linked to the QGIS Contributed
Plugin repository or do I have to update new versions there as well (via
uploading a zip-file)?

I uploaded a new zip-file for the GarminCustomMap-plugin (Version 0.75) to
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/. But this version has not been approved
yet.
Can those who have the permission, approve the new version. It contains
important changes for the stabiliy of the plugin.

Cheers
Stefan