[Qgis-developer] Resizing the properties dialog in small screens

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 00:05:20 EST 2012

Hello,

I am using QGIS in my netbook which has a screen resolution of 1024x600. It
runs Windows 7. The height of the properties dialog seems too big for the
screen. I have to hide mt taskbar to make them visible. even then only half
of the bottom row of the buttons become visible. I tried resizing it from a
corner, on the top. It seems there is a minimum value set and it doesn't
get small for me.

So, is there a way to get the thing visible on the screen . Can the size of
the dialog be decided dynamically depending on the screen size?

Arunmozhi
Twitter: @tecoholic
Website: http://arunmozhi.in
IRC Nick: teco