[Qgis-developer] Redmine on Android

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Sun Feb 12 08:24:42 EST 2012

Np, there are other apps that have better user feedback. "redmine
client" connects but that's all for me.
here others:
- [1] redmine (the one you tried, looks best but needs REST api [2]:
"Most of the time, the API requires authentication. To enable the
API-style authentication, you have to check Enable REST API in
Administration -> Settings -> Authentication." is this possible Pirmin_k?)
- [2] redminerdroid
[1] https://market.android.com/details?id=com.redmine.android
[2] http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Rest_api
[3] https://market.android.com/details?id=com.vhqlabs.redminerdroid