[Qgis-developer] Add QScintilla2 PyQt module to QGIS Distributions?

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Mon Feb 13 09:34:25 EST 2012

Hi,

> > Do you mean the plugin template in plugin builder ?
> > I've got some improvement to it as well :
> > * i18n-ready with Makefile rules
> > * help directory (should include a sphinx project indeed)
> > * a few other Makefile rules (package, upload to repo)
> >
> > I'll push that to my plugin-builder github fork asap.
> > Vincent
>
> Cool - I will look forward to seeing these improvements.

You'll find the new Makefile rules (with zip upload) in
https://github.com/vpicavet/Qgis-Plugin-
Builder/commit/20b46c00740c06d6f2840f534b5d8eb92f0112ec

Other improvements, including a first try at a default sphinx project are
pushed in my plugin builder fork :
https://github.com/vpicavet/Qgis-Plugin-Builder/

I've sent a pull request to gary, but some parts need testing and
polishing (the sphinx part for example).

I'm still working on it (pep8/pylint) and i'll commit to this fork as soon as
possible, do not hesitate to test, and to merge to master.

VIncent