[Qgis-developer] Add QScintilla2 PyQt module to QGIS Distributions?

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:48:28 EST 2012

2012/2/13 Larry Shaffer <larrys at dakotacarto.com>:
> Hi,
>
> @Alessandro: Would you consider writing, or scaffolding, a Python
> class that assumes a correctly written and prepared plugin (i.e.
> properly packaged plugin) and the necessary extra textual information
> that is needed for the repository listing, and interfaces an upload to
> the repository app using its API? This is the first plugin I will be
> releasing, and I have not gone through the process of uploading to the
> new repo app yet. I could take your class and add a GUI onto it for
> the upload to plugins.qgis.org part of the Editor's upload tool.

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking, but probably you can
find all you need here:

validation, you can easily remove Django dependencies
https://github.com/qgis/qgis-django/blob/master/qgis-app/plugins/validator.py

upload script:
https://github.com/qgis/qgis-django/blob/master/qgis-app/plugins/utils/plugin_upload.py

specifications: