[Qgis-developer] a search plugin

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:30:41 EST 2012

Hi Giovanni,

Fixing was not really easy, but it's done with version 1.1

For first bug:
- I added a confirmation dialog. When you enable "only field with
aliases", if it exists fields without aliases, it will ask you before
deleting these fields.
- Also, if you add a field to a layer without any alias and if you have
"only aliases" checked, the field combo box is empty. If you switch to
all fields, this line will be removed (it was empty, so no need for
confirmation).

I also fixed the bug when you don't have any layer.

Debugging is not really easy as there's a few situations possible. I did
my best, hopefully, this release is more stable.
Thanks again for testing!

Greetings

Denis