[Qgis-developer] OS X 1.7.4... bomb

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Feb 27 02:08:50 EST 2012

Hi William

Yes, I got a compile error with Qt (not QGIS). The error looked like
that one:

http://www.qtcentre.org/threads/47207-Missing-files-when-building-Qt-4-8-mac-against-10-5

But maybe editing the .pro file works also here. Going to try that tonight.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions