[Qgis-developer] OS X QtWebKit problem fixed, PyQwt still broken

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Feb 27 22:59:52 EST 2012

I configured with:

./configure -sdk /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk -release -opensource -no-dwarf2 -cocoa -no-qt3support -system-zlib -plugin-sql-sqlite -no-sql-psql -no-sql-mysql -nomake demos -nomake doc -no-prefix-install

Though the no-prefix-install option seems to be a bit off (still compiling to verify).  When prefix-install is disabled, Qt installs in OSX paths, like the binary downloads - /Developer and Frameworks.  But the framework path appears to be /Libraries/Frameworks, not /Library/Frameworks.