[Qgis-developer] Menu contet

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Feb 28 07:15:49 EST 2012

 Hi,

 The location of the "Project properties" in the menu depends on the
 platform. On Windows it is under settings. On OSX I think it is on the
 very left menu. On Linux KDE it is under settings like in Windows, on
 Gnome it is in File menu.

 I know that you can extend the menu with Python. I don't know if you
 can also reorder the menu. But people are discouraged to reorganized
 standard menus.

 Andreas

 On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:47:58 +0200, Zirneklitis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible without changing the source to modify menu content
> (QGIS 1.9.90)? The item "Project properties" is locates under "
> Files". I want to access the project properties under "Settings" menu
> as well.
>
> Thank you,
> Karlis

 Andreas Neumann