[Qgis-developer] Offset curve tool

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:28:49 EST 2012

Hi again,

As there are three settings for this tool in the digitizing tab, I
suggest to have a distinct category: just write Curve offset as a title
and indent the 3 settings, as this is for the rest of the tab. What do
you think?

There is a small typo: Mitre in the combobox and Miter in the label.

It's also non evident to understand what these settings do.

Regards,

Denis