[Qgis-developer] available patches in redmine

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:25:17 EST 2012

Hi!

On Mon, 2012-01-02 at 13:26 +0000, Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in redmine we have a number of patches (18, but probably are more as the
> "patch supplied" tag was added not long ago), a few of them potentially
> good to fix very annoying issues.
>
> Some of the patches were posted months ago and, as far as I know, never
> reviewed to be applied (a few were even tested successfully by other
> users).
>
> I guess that not reviewing/considering such work makes less probable
> contributions from "casual", not core, developers.

Good point and if I were able to review those patches I'll do it ..
Probably we need one of the developers to take that burden and review
and accept or decline those patches .. Leaving them completely untouched
does not make a good view to the people trying to contribute ..

For all pull requests regarding translations I try to integrate them as
soon as possible ..

As we do not have so many developers it will probably be difficult ..
but maybe there is a volunteer willing to look over all patches once in
2 weeks or so?

thanks a lot

kind regards
Werner