[Qgis-developer] QgisInterface openFeatureForm is blocking qgis UI

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:17:27 EST 2012

Hi Devs,

I noticed a different behavior when using the openFeatureForm in the
QgisInterface class than with a usual opening of the edit form by
identifying a single object.
Indeed, when using openFeatureForm I can't do anything in qgis until I
closed the dialog, which is quite annoying for me right now. This is not
happening when identifying manually the object.

Is this because of the use of exec() instead of show() in the code?
Is there anyway to deal with this?

Thanks a lot,

Denis