[Qgis-developer] WCS-T server

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jan 9 08:03:37 EST 2012

Il 09/01/2012 11:59, John Donovan ha scritto:
> It's early days yet, but there might be a requirement for me to
> develop a Web Coverage Service server with transaction support. I
> thought about developing one from scratch, then I remembered QGIS's
> WMS server, and I thought I could build on that.
>
> Does anyone have any thoughts/experience/words of encouragement? The

plenty of encouragement from here. I do not have (yet) any direct interest on it, but
I'm sure it will be a great addition, and IMHO QGIS is one of the nicest environments
to work in.
Looking forward to see it. BTW: wouldn't it be better to develop QGIS as a server
*and* as a client?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia