[Qgis-developer] Re: WFS feature IDs: when required, when not?

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:36:12 EST 2012

Hi Bill,

I guess perhaps you could calculate the
PointOnSurface (don't the centroids) for every single feature received.

The PointOnSurface (available on spatialite for example)
Will Allow you to understand if a new Features received is the same or
is another.

Another technics should be calculate the UUID of every feautre received.

I guess this technics should allow to understand almost pretty well if a
feature is repeated or not.

Regards,
Andrea.