[Qgis-developer] GRASS rasters: color table not applied?

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 09:13:08 EST 2012

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> OK, got it: it comes from r.external, so apparently the colors are applied
> only to "real" rasters, not r.external ones.

"Unfortunately" it works for me also with external rasters. There must
be something else particular with your raster.

You can check if the color table is read by grass provider:

    qgis 2>&1 | grep colorTable

and it should print something like

qgsgrassrasterprovider.cpp: 296: (colorTable) Entered
qgsgrassrasterprovider.cpp: 316: (colorTable) color 1 0 255 0
qgsgrassrasterprovider.cpp: 322: (colorTable) color 5.5 255 255 0
qgsgrassrasterprovider.cpp: 322: (colorTable) color 10 255 0 0

> Should I file a bug?

Probably yes, if possible please attach a piece of your external
raster if the problem is realy reproducible with that on different
computers.

Radim