[Qgis-developer] path to the qgs file for qgis-server

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Sun Jan 15 15:27:19 EST 2012

Hi Andrea

It is also possible to call QGIS server without map parameter and to
place the .qgs file into the same directory as the qgis_mapserv.fcgi
executable.

In practice, a better solution is to use Apache URL rewriting
(mod_rewrite) to hide the location of the .qgs file from the client.
Like this, you can use nice URLs and if the locations of the .qgs files
change, the server administrator adapts the config accordingly.

Regards,
Marco