[Qgis-developer] cache records

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 08:29:23 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm testing with a 145k records table and I don't get the crash, but

I'm also puzzled by the "attribute table row cache" parameter because it
doesn't seem to speed up the process of opening the table of attributes
(it start to re-fetch records from the beginning), even if I set it to a
high number as 100000 that seems the limit (the higher limit shouldn't
be higher?)

cheers

-- Giovanni --