[Qgis-developer] Problem with Postgis 2.0 Views and picking (info-tool)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 17 18:07:46 EST 2012

Hi,

I recently experimented again with Postgis 2.0 again. I noticed while
tools.

It works fine with regular tables, but fails for views.

Here is the error message I get in the log:
-----------------------
Fetching from cursor qgisf0 failed
Database error: ERROR:  Operation on mixed SRID geometries

Query: CLOSE qgisf0 returned 7 [ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block
]

1 cursor states lost.
SQL: CLOSE qgisf0
Result: 7 (ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored
until end of transaction block
)

The error message about the mixed geometries is strange, since the view
and the project have the same SRID.

Any idea what could be wrong here? Currently I only have a Postgis 2.0
database available, so I can't test with Postgis 1.5 at the same time.
Maybe with a virtual machine ...

Andreas