[Qgis-developer] Re: addFeatures without knowing new feature's id, bug?

3nids denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 01:28:21 EST 2012

Hi Giuseppe, Hi Jürgen,

Thanks for the reply, everything is fine! So, thanks for the fix Jürgen!

Btw, is there a way of knowing the ID of a written feature?

As I want to modify it once it is written, I am doing a select to look for
my feature. When using the max+1 solution, it was ok, as I knew the ID. But,
now, I only know its geometry.

Would there be a way of giving back the provider ID to the feature given to
addFeatures?

Or is there any walk around this?

Thanks a lot!